Here’s a short list with fun stuff you can do with kids at Broadway at the Beach, the mighty entertainment, shopping and eating epicenter of the Grand Strand. It worked for me maybe it will do the trick for you.
Free things to do
• Dance with water. Great in the summer. Bring an extra set of clothes
• Feed ugly fish. Beware it’s very addictive.
• Relax, snooze and enjoy the view at the playground
Children attractions under $10
• Rekindle your inner child at the nostalgic Pavilion amusement park. Girls love the tea cup rides, boys prefer the motorcycles. ($3 per ride, discounts available for multi-rides)
• Putt-putt golf with dragons and other dark creatures from the Middle Age era at the Dragon’s Lair mini golf course.
Children attractions under $20
• Chase down sharks and 18 foot sawfish, pet a stingray, salute barracudas, piranhas and the electric eels at Ripley’s Aquarium.
• See in 3D at the IMAX Theater. Just don’t watch 2 shows in a row. Trust me it hurts.
Check the Myrtle Beach touristic website for discounts and coupons to individual attractions (like $4 off the IMAX ticket), entertainment shows, golf packages and a myriad of places to eat and shop.
Speaking of food we always go to Johnny Rockets, an old fashioned burgers and ice-cream parlor with a twist…they play and even dance jolly music from the 50s and 60s.
Popularity: 20% [?]
K1 thru K8:
Filed Under: Animals and Pets, Camden Florence Cheraw Pee Dee, Children Museums, Free Things to Do, Myrtle Beach, Zoo
Tags: Broadway at the Beach coupons, Free Broadway at the Beach shows, Myrtle Beach family friendly entertainment, Myrtle Beach fun kids things to do, Myrtle beach weekend fun, Pavilion rides video, relaxing Broadway entertainment, Ripley Aquarium shark video, what to do at Broadway at the Beach, where to take the kids in Myrtle Beach, where's cheap to eat with children